Convert information onto microfiche or microfilm for secure backups
Converting your company or organisation’s documents and information to microfiche or microfilm enables you to:
- Reduce storage space costs
- Share documents and information
- Access critical data
- Create secure back-ups of critical information (guaranteed for 500 years!)
- Reduce retrieval costs
Scan Film or Store Ltd provides a tailored solution using its in-house microfiche and microfilming technologies.
- Create and/or digitise highly secure aperture cards, microfilm and microfiche
- Convert photographic images into a range of popular electronic formats such as .pdf, .pdf/a, .jpg and .tif
- Produce printed hard copies of microfilm, aperture cards, jackets or microfiche records and can supply Diazo microfiche copies of microfilm
- Process using a secure film laboratory
- Provide a fully-managed service including a national collection service through to secure destruction or secure storage facilities for delicate, sensitive and rare items
- Catalogue aperture card and microfiche, and create indexing and archiving solutions
- Integrate digitised film with your existing or new document management systems.
You’re in safe hands
- We meet the technical, security and quality challenges of aperture card and film scanning.
- We can transfer to microfilm documents larger than A0
- … and feed scanned images and information into a wide range of document management systems.
- Secure sites and highly trained staff all DBS checked and with full security clearance to BS7858 standards.