Document management services for engineering, manufacturing & defence
With a long history in serving high-security sectors where quality and confidentiality are imperative, Scan Film or Store is ideally placed to manage document scanning, archiving, data conversion and destruction to the most demanding specifications.
Generating a diverse range of information and documents – from quality records through to technical drawings – these sectors rely on accurate, precise document management solutions to support complex and critical production processes.
Secure and flexible, on site or off site
We believe we are uniquely placed to offer flexible solutions to meet any document management and information need.
- We are government approved to hold and process classified documents and data.
- Our premises and security procedures are audited by government security advisers
- Staff have signed the Official Secrets Act and have been security vetted to BS7858 standard
- We can scan and digitise documents on your premises, if required, ensuring no data or paperwork cross your boundaries
- Total integrity of documents and information linked to critical parts and production processes
- All digital images are held within a special secure network to protect them from unauthorised access.
Services particularly relevant to these industries include:
- Digitisation of drawings (we can scan up to A0 and film larger than A0) and associated documentation
- Robust document and information back-up solutions to meet contractual obligations, including 500-year microfilm
- Consolidation and digitisation of existing archives to reduce storage space, improve retrieval time and ensure business continuity
- Additional, secure physical storage for documents linked to legacy products
- Extraction of valuable information from legacy documents and feeding this into document management and ERP/MRP systems
- Secure data destruction: paper, film, photographs, digital records.
You may like to read our case studies related to the aerospace and engineering sectors.
Please see our services section for a full description of our scanning, storage, data conversion and data destruction capabilities.
Then contact us (or call 0800 008 7229) to discuss your particular requirements. A consultation for all aerospace, manufacturing and engineering companies is free of charge.