When you need documents larger than A3 size scanning use our competitively priced, prompt service
Your large technical drawings and plans can now be scanned in high resolution and output as .pdf, .tif or .jpg files.
- Original drawings/plans can be on paper, Mylar blueprint or transparency
- Can be in scanned in colour, greyscale or black & white
- Scanning resolutions available up to 1200dpi (dots per inch)
- Scanned drawings give fast access to staff and can be easily emailed to staff working remotely (via secure connection)
- Cost of retrieving and handling large documents can be drastically reduced
- No damage caused to originals during the scanning process – damaged drawings can be repaired by our experienced staff
Using our new Canon Oce TC4XT scanner we can efficiently scan any document up to A0 width and any length – even up to 25 feet! See our case study.
Better still why not watch our large format scanner in operation.